How to get your COVID-19 vaccine records
If you got your COVID-19 vaccine at the Oregon Convention Center, your vaccination records are in your MyHealth account. Using the MyHealth website or MyChart app:
1. Go to: https://myhealth.lhs.org/MyHealth or, open or install the MyChart mobile app, then select Legacy Health.
2. Sign in by entering your username and password or, click Sign up now if you do not already have an account
3. Once signed in, click Menu
4. Click COVID-19 (under My Record)
5. Click the blue arrow to view full details. Details that display include: the vaccine administered, date administered, Lot number, and location vaccine was given.
You may be able to access your vaccination information from your health system’s MyChart records:
Login with your username and password, then click the Health icon to see Immunization information. If you don’t see complete COVID-19 vaccine information, sign up for MyHealth.
If you received your vaccine at another location besides the Oregon Convention Center, please go to Oregon state’s health department to get your vaccine records.